February 29, 2008

Gluten-Free pasta spotted at Wal-Mart!

One last post before I go. Wednesday I was in Wal-Mart in Lincoln and noticed they had actual GF pasta! I can't think of the brand name, it's not one we've tried. I think it starts with a D and has an Italian name. Previously I've only seen it in the health food store before. They had rotini and spaghetti. I got so excited I almost cried! It was also a dollar and half cheaper there than what I had seen it in the health food stores for.

One thing that I should let people know, we don't have internet at home. And I don't feel right going to blogger at work so my posts will probably be erratic. But, be patient, there will probably be days when I do like today and do a lot of posts!

Good news! Our oldest won the 5th and 6th grade division of the county spelling bee and will be going to districts tomorrow!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Gluten Free Nebraska said...

That is great news to know about the pasta at Wal-Mart. I will have to check that out.

Congrats to your son on his win in the spelling bee.

Kara