March 12, 2008

Pampered Chef Stoneware

I used to sell Pampered Chef, so their stoneware is all I cook with. Is that a problem with celiac? You don't wash stoneware with soap and water, you just scrape it off and use warm water. I have broke stoneware and the seasoning is only just the top layer, it's not saturated with stuff. But, I use these for pizza, cookies, everything. Am I contaminating A.'s food by cooking it on the same stoneware?

It's hard to explain, but hopefully someone will understand what I mean and what I am asking! :)

MO

1 comment:

Ron & Penny Buller said...

I believe you are contaminating him. I had two pampered chef pizza stones and I gave them away to relatives. I was told by others that the safest route was to not take a chance if in doubt. I was also advised to get rid of all my wooden cutting boards and either replace them with new wooden ones or glass ones that can't absorb foods.

PB