February 17, 2008

Using the Blog

Well, this page may not be as easy to use for everybody as I probably assumed because obviously I am a teenager and I don't know how familiar all of you are with this kind of technology.

In the top right corner is a link that says "New Post." If you would like to create a new topic, this is where you can do so.

Under each main topic is a little purple link that says comments. You can also click on the topic title to expand the view and see all of the comments connected. You can then click on the newer post or older post buttons to go from one topic to another in this view. If you would like to post or view other comments, you must click on of these links. When creating this blog, I didn't realize that was how it would work, but this has been the best option that I have explored.

There is no limit on how many topics or how many comments each topic has, or so I understand, so feel free to write in with any news on your family, or any questions you have for the rest of the group.

I can always rearrange the blogs so that different ones can be on the top so that people can see them first if that is needed. I can also change just about anything on the site here if you need me to for any reason.

Happy Blogging.

Kara

No comments: